My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Friday, July 9, 2010

Feeding Frenzy Friday Part 15

Tybalt ate!!! He finally accepted a dead pinkie! I am so relieved. I hope that he continues like this, it would make things so much easier.
Talulah also ate without problems, but that's not much of a surprise, she is a little eating machine.
Coral ate with gusto. Now, I just have Topkapi to feed tonight, who already seems quite impatient. The problem is, with her, if I start feeding her early, she'll think that's it's eating time all the time (just like she thinks she's getting fed every single night) and that just wouldn't do. Someone's bound to loose a finger.

Tomorrow I'll probably be going over to help at the wildlife center. I'll help my sister clean the snake cages, change the mulch, etc. I do miss those snakes, so it'll be great to see them. Then I'll head over to the library to see if there is anything new and interesting in the animal department, and of course, to check out some good fiction books that I have had my eye on. We'll see what I find.

No comments:

Post a Comment