My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Monday, September 12, 2011

Prodigal Daughter

Yes, I know I've been MIA for a few weeks, but I've just been swamped with getting ready for a recital with my teacher's studio. Tahnkfully, that happened Friday and it went well.


That's a picture of me right after the recital. Can you spot the relief and exhaustion?

In the interim, Coral managed to escape and get found all in the space of a week. She was strolling around the kitchen's window sill, ejoying her freedom. My mom found her.

I might, MIGHT get a carpet python baby. A bunch of reptiles were confiscated from someome one trying to smuggle them in and they were handed over to the Wildlife Center (the reptiles, not the people. Although how fun would that be? Locking criminals up with George the Bald Eagle)If no one claims then, legally, in the next 90 days, anyone is free to take them.
We'll see what happens.

1 comment:

  1. That's a beautiful picture of you. :). That picture in the background, of the knight, I have the exact same one. . . Anyway, that would be cool if you could get a baby python. I know you'd take good care of it. :)

    ReplyDelete