My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Monday, March 28, 2011

Barbossa and the Evil Syringe

I'm going to make the attempt to feed Barbossa tonight. He still hasn't eaten, which has put me in a mild state of panic. The other day I tried to give him Nutrical, which is a perfect dietary supplement for pretty much any animal,including snakes, and I think he almost died of fright.
I'd diluted it in water so that I could give it to him by syringe instead of forcing it down his throat in one huge chunk.
Yeah...I had more of it on me than I managed to get in Barbossa's stomach. What a mess. My floor is still sticky.

Coral is still a no-show, by the way. I've looked everywhere. She's probably hiding somewhere, laughing as I pass near her a hundred times a day. Evil, evil snake.

No comments:

Post a Comment