My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Monday, March 21, 2011

On the Loose

It's been a crazy bunch of few days, but all my babies are just fine.
One teeny tiny little thing...Coal has managed to thwart my security efforts and is on the lam.
That's right boys and girls, a snake pried apart my state-of-the-art folded piece of cardboard, which I'd placed in between the sliding glass doors, and has Houdini-ed (ha, I've created a verb) her way out.
I was so happy, it'd been months without an escape, but I guess she was just biding her time. Lulling my defenses before she STRUCK with her clever reptilian mind.

Yes, it's overly dramatic, so what?

In other news, I took some cool pictures of Topkapi this morning which I wanted to post up, but I think I'll devote a whole post to the beauty that is Queen Topkapi. She would not appreciate sharing a page with Coral's craziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment