My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Saturday, July 30, 2011

Feeding Frenzy...er, Saturday

I went to see the Harry Potter movie yesterday, so I begged leave from feeding my babies. Of course, lots of complaining ensued, hissing and lunging and pulling out of crontracts. Okay, not really, but that's what they probably would have liked to have done.
I fed them this morning, to everyone's satisfaction. I have Topkapi later tonight, and Barbossa tomorrow.

I won't lie, I was rooting for Voldemort yesterday. I know, I know, I've read the books so there was no way he could have won, but I was hoping. I mean, the man can speak to snakes and takes Nagini of walks! Evil-minded walks, but walks nonetheless! I like Harry, but there's just no competition. And when they killed Nagini, oh, geez, I practically jumped out of my chair. I knew it was coming, but still, poor baby.
Can someone tell me what the hell happened to the final battle scene between Harry and Voldemort? What was that? It was a bit on the pathetic side, in my opinion, nothing like the book. I'm still grumbling about it.



MS. Topkapi, drinking water for your viewing pleasure. The beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment