My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Friday, August 5, 2011

Feeding Frenzy Friday Part 47

So Coral is again not wanting to eat. I think she's throwing a little tantrum becasue I've not allowed her to escape again. She ate two weeks ago, so I'm not panicking yet, but I do want her to start taking the mice again.

Damascus ate, he's shedding but he doesn't seem to care. He atr without issue, by baby.

This morning I cleaned Tybalt and Talulah's cage because they are really messy snakes. They poop or pee and then slither across it, so that there are streaks everywhere. I don't get it. None of my other babies are that messy. Huh. At least they don't complain when I change their paper towels, which is good.
They've both been eating like angels, well, if angels had sharp teeth and strangled prey.

1 comment:

  1. Hey. Maybe you should take Coral for a walk, or let her roam around a bit. That might appease her.

    ReplyDelete