My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Friday, August 12, 2011

Feeding Frenzy Friday Part 48

Coral ate!!! Yay! I guess she saw that I was feeling a bit sick today so she took pity on me. Thank you Coral, you made my day.

Damascus shed and he looks fabulous, a reptilian movie star. He really needs head shots and things. Can you imagine him, gripping a pen with his tail and scribbling his autograph for adoring admirers? I'd be the first in line.
Well, I'd probably be the only person in line. But never mind.

Barbossa did his walking around the pool, like always. he always looks so happy when he walks around the pool. No matter how hot or humid it is outside, his joy at being in the open air makes up for any discomfort I might feel.

1 comment: