My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Friday, August 19, 2011

Feeding Frenzy Friday Part 49

Coral ate again! Yes! I think she's not angry with me anymore because I keep her safe in a cage. She's spending more time in her hiding place, so obviously she's becoming a bit more used to captivity. Or she's planning something major, involving smoke bombs and lasers glass cutters. Who knows with her?

Damascus ate also, with his usual gusto, while Talulah and Tybalt ate on Wednesday, so they are curled up with full bellies.
Topkapi didn't eat last week, I don't know why, so I'm hoping tonight she'll take the mouse. She's a grown snake, so it's not a big deal for her to miss a week, but still it makes me worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment