My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Monday, April 4, 2011

Prison Break

Coral has disappeared again. Ok, now I'm convinced something's up. I checked her cage and the doors were closed, so she could not have escaped through there. There's some other way she's making it out, I guess I'm going to have to tear the cage apart to look for the defective glass pane. Argh!

Topkapi shed and she looks so much better. The mold whatever she had on her tail is gone, so Neosporin works! Yay! She ate on Friday so she is back to normal.
Barbossa, however, has still not had a single morsel to eat. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm going to keep trying, but if he doesn't eat soon, he's getting fluids. That's it, I've decided.

No comments:

Post a Comment