My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Saturday, April 16, 2011

Reptilian Greediness

It's been such a long week! And it's still going on, because in an hour and a half I have a voice lesson to run to.
But, forget all of that, because my babies are all doing marvelously. Tybalt has still not eaten which is causing me concern, but I have not given up hope. I gave him NutriCal and although he hated it, he drank it down. So at least I know he has some nutrients in his little body.
Everyone else ate just fine yesterday. I'ts funny because I'd completely forgotten I'd fed Damascus an extra mouse a few days ago that Barbossa did't want, and he did nothing to remind me of that little fact. He ate just like he were a little starving snake in the middle of the jungle. Only afterwards did I narrow my eyes with a "wait-a-minute" look. He is something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment