My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Thursday, April 21, 2011

Headache

So Tybalt has still not eaten. I am really concerned now. I have no idea what could be bothering him. I changed the lightbulb on his heat lamp to see if maybe by increasing the heat he'd feel more inclined to eat, but I'm getting really nervous. He's little, not like Barbossa who can go weeks without eating with not serious consequences.
I even tried with a fuzzie instead of with a pinkie, since the fuzzies have hair and therefore smell more like mice than a pinkie, and still nothing. I'm trying again today and see what happens.


Barbossa, however, was a perfect angel on Sunday and ate his mouse without too much trouble. He kept looking up for more mice, so this week I'll get him two and see how he fares. Hopefully, soon I'll be able to get him back up to three mice a week.

I'll be baking today, so if you're interested hop on over to Carabosse's Bakeshop

No comments:

Post a Comment