My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Basket of Scales

Barbossa ate two mice on Sunday! Yay! This week I'm getting him three because he was asking for another one. The glutton.
He is curled up right now in his basket, like a little baby, albeit with fangs. And scales. And a tail. Okay, so not like a baby, but like a cute snake in a basket.
I'm concerned about Odin, he hasn't eaten in two weeks. It's not a long time snake-wise, but he's so little and so thin. I had my sister give him fluids, but he looks so weak, I'm really concerned.
I don't know what else to do to make him eat. I've tried live pinkies and frozen/thawed ones, and nothing. I can't tell if he's sick or if he's just being a reluctant eater. We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment