My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Sofa Explorations

Topkapi is on the couch right now, crawling all over. We usually put something ont he couch so the dogs don't get on it, and today we have a bar stool lying sideways. She's loving it! She's crawling all over the legs and hanging off it, like a pirate looking for land. She's just so adorable. Now, she is crawling onto the side table, so I'm going to have to go stop her or she'll disappear under the couch.
Last night I caught Coral trying to sneak out. As soon as she saw me she ducked under her paper towels, but I saw her! She's such a meenie, she has everything she needs in her cage, why does she have to try to make it out?
Barbossa still has not shed, but it should be any day now. In a little it O'll be taking him out for a walk around the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment