My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Monday, May 2, 2011

Bounty Hunters

My mom found Coral yesterday!
She came into my room as I was about to get up and told me she was beneath the sink. She saw her but could not make herself grab her. Coral is a bit intimidation, although she is more of a bully than anything else.
So, of course, by the time I made it downstairs, and I mean the few seconds it took me, she was of course gone. Yeah. Just picture the two of us, neither my mom nor I were fully awake, hunting a multi-colored snake through the many bottles of detergents and cleaners. The funny thing is that mom told me Coral had been wrapped around the jar where I defrost the snake's mice on feeding day. She smelled it out!
We found her in the cupboard next to the sink, hiding underneath a bunch of cloth napkins. She didn't even bother striking or hissing.
One for the humans! Yay!!
Now let's see how long it takes her to escape again.
Anyone want to put money on it?

No comments:

Post a Comment