My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Friday, June 24, 2011

Feeding Frenzy Friday Part 46

Topkapi just finished shedding, a few minutes before writing this, actually. She looks stunning!

I fed Damascus today first. He just looked so hungry I coulnd't start with anyone else. I gave him his mouse then turned to feed Taluah, who ate beautifully. I turned back and I see Damascus following my every movement through the glass, waiting for me to give him something else. He looked just like a dog begging for food. Too cute.

I assumed that Topkapi wasn't going to eat because she hadn't shed yet. I underestimated her, as I usually do. As soon as I put the mouse in, she lunged and wrapped herself around the very, very dead mouse.


I took that picture yesterday, when Topkapi was traversing the land that is my bed. She explored new horizons, discovered new lands, and spotted a really warm spot under my pillows.

No comments:

Post a Comment