My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Thursday, June 2, 2011

Dramatics

Tybalt ate two pinkies last night. I am so proud of him! He is a little eating machine now, which warms the cockles of my heart, or something like that.

Barbossa and I were walking outside today, the usual round around the pool, when I began to hear a screeching nearby. I look up and I see two birds, one blue jay and one mocking bird screaming at both of us. I mean, SCREAMING. Jeez, you'd think Barbossa and I had personally secuestered their babies and were holding them for ransom. Animals can be so dramatic sometimes.


And that's Topkapi, doing some Olympic hiking.

1 comment:

  1. Birds are very territorial, aren't they? The crows in my yard think they own the joint!

    =)

    ReplyDelete