My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Friday, August 6, 2010

Feeding Frenzy Friday Part 19

Maat did not eat Wednesday night or today. I tried the live pinkie and nothing. I am getting a bit concerned. I've checked and double checked her temperature, but it is always in the correct range. She has hiding spots, I've not handled her in days, I don't know why she refuses to eat. I did manage to give her some Pedialyte, she was not too happy about it, but she drank quite a number of nutrient filled drops. She kept opening and closing her mouth in disgust. Sorry, Maat but it's for your own good.
So Tybalt ended up eating the live pinkie. He was still shedding so I had to convince him to eat, but he finally took it.

Topkapi just finished eating. No problems with her as usual.
Damascus, Talulah and Coral all ate and look very full and happy. All in all, a good day for snakes at my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment