My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Sunday, February 20, 2011

Baking for Venom One

It's been a busy bunch of days. I've been doing a lot of writing and typing, so forgive the long silences.
All my babies are doing wonderfully, they all ate this past Friday (except for Barbossa.
Tomorrow I'll be doing something quite interesting. My sister bought me two baking molds, one in the shape of an alligator and the other one of a snake, so I'm going to bake some cookies for the Venom One team. If you don't know who these people are, my Gods you are missing out! They are the division of the fire department that will come to your rescue if you get bitten by a venomous snake. They fly to anywhere in the country, toting antivenin, ready to see you through the horrible experience.
Apart from that, I've also adopted two of my snakes from Lisa, a member of the unit. She gave me CocoRosie, my darling, and Coral, my lightning bolt.
So, yes, I'll be sending them some yummy cute stuff to eat. I have to remember to double or triple the recipes I use. They are fire-fighters, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment