My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Reluctant Reptile

I am going to attempt something crazy with Barbossa tonight. My sister was mandated to get two live pinkies instead of just one and I will try to tempt reluctant reptile to eat. He can't possibly be afraid of a pinkie, right? Stay tuned and find out.

We might be acquiring a gecko that has gout. He needs a home and people who will give him his medication (which he has to take for the rest of his life). I have no problem with taking care of him, on the contrary, but I asked my sister to make sure he is stable and that he eats regularly, because I don not want a tragedy on my hands. not after Maat. So we'll see. My mom has seen it and she says he is adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment