My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Monday, February 7, 2011

Blackmail

Barbossa ate yesterday!
You know, I've come to the realization that snakes are smarter than they appear. Point on case: for weeks I've not been able to take Barbossa outside because it's been too cold for him. So, foolish little me, I thought that taking him out to roam the upstairs hallway was a good substitute. Stupid, stupid human. To snap me back into action, my shy baby decides to go on a hunger strike. I, of course, begin to freak out and obsess about everything around him. Nothing is amiss...until I realize I haven't taken him outside in weeks. That's when it hits me, and, thanks to the obliging weather, I have granted him his wish.
And just like that, he's back to eating.
Incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment