My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Friday, February 25, 2011

Feeding Frenzy Friday Part 39

It's been such a good feeding day today, everyone ate with gusto.
I have to share how Coral ate though, because it boggles the mind. When I opened her cage she was in her tree, or really, half out of her tree because she doesn't fit anymore. I tried to pull her out but she is ridiculously stubborn, so I took out the whole tree along with her into the feeding container. She took the mouse in that position! I couldn't believe the laziness!
How do they come up with these things?

Oh, by the way, on the right you'll see a badge that will lead you to a petition to stop rattlesnake roundups, so if you could take the time to sign it, I will give you a million dollars. OK, no I won't, but I'll be grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment