My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Missions

Coral has been giving me evil looks recently. She paces and gazes (rhyme!) around her door, seeing if there's any possible way she might escape. For now, I think I have her thwarted, although give her some more days and she'll probably pull a Mission Impossible. She's probably been watching the movies to get ideas.
Can you imagine, a snake watching TV, remote gripped between coils? Too cute.

I just came back from a lesson and I am tired tired tired. I'm debating whether to bake today or do leave it until tomorrow. By the way, I've been putting all my recipes with pictures in the link on the right: Carabosse's Bakeshop. Stop by and see the yumminess.

No comments:

Post a Comment