My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Thursday, February 17, 2011

Topkapi the Vampire Slayer

I just finished holding Odin. He looks huge. Every time I see him, he's grown a few centimeters. He is calmer, but I still have to be careful when I go to grab him or he starts hissing and lunging in fear. I'm sure he'll grown out of this when he gets older. Just look at Topkapi, she was a little ball of fangs when she was little and now you could do cartwheels around her without disturbing her.
Speaking of Topkapi, today she was on the couch with me and I am convinced she could actually see what was going on in the screen. We were watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer, the last two episodes of season two, which for any Buffy fans are MAJOR episodes. So I Topkapi was caught up in the drama that is Buffy and Angel.
You had to see her, her little head lifted in attention, flicking her tongue occasionally at the movement before us. Adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment