My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Powers

So we're back to square one with Barbossa. Well, maybe not quite square one because he did eat last week, but still. I don't know what he expects me to do, call the winter away and make it nice and balmy so he can walk outside? I do not have those powers Barbossa!

Coral is shedding so she is looking mighty scruffy. She's still laying by the door waiting for someone to forget there's a wee snake in there, but that's not going to happen. And even if she does manage to get out I know her secret hiding place. Mwahahahaha.
Pathetic, huh?

I am baking some yummy stuff, spice muffins, so if you are interested in getting the recipe, hop on over to Carabosse's Bakeshop, link on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment