My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Friday, February 4, 2011

Feeding Frenzy Friday Part 37

Yeah, so the experiment with Barbossa was a huge failure, as you could probably had predicted. He looked at the pinkie as if aliens had landed and he was seconds from being abducted by the hairless creature before him.
Then Tybalt didn't want it either so I gave it to the ever-hungry Talulah. *sigh*

At least everyone that was supposed to eat today gave me no trouble. I guess they leave notes for each other like "hey, take it easy on the human today, I nearly drove her mad two days ago", that kind of thing. Except, of course, on those days when they band together and decide to throw a collective hissy fit.
Whenever someone says snakes are easy pets, I have the urge to slapped him or her with a frying pan.

No comments:

Post a Comment