My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Members of the Hefty Club

I had these fabulous pictures of Damascus that I wanted to post but I just realized my sister took my camera's memory card. Argh!
Oh well, you'll have to wait another day to see my reptilian movie star. My mom saw him the other day and couldn't believe he was the same snake I used to hold in one hand.

Talulah and Tybal are looking great. She is almost twice his girth, and takes full advantage of it, pushing him away whenever she wants a particular spot in their cage. She's a bit of a bully. I have to separate them when they eat or she'll steal his mouse. Feisty.

Coral has shed and is looking around for food. She'll have to wait until Friday, not a huge deal when she's as fat as she is right now. The other day she tried to curl up inside her tree and she couldn't fit. The embarrassment, Coral!

No comments:

Post a Comment