My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Friday, January 28, 2011

Feeding Frenzy Friday Part 36

Finally! I've been trying to log in the whole day but my Internet connection was a bit psychotic today.
OK, well, everyone ate today. I'm so happy, they are all curled up and enjoying their full bellies. I actually thought I was going to have to endure a lot of reptilian attitude because I changed every one's mulch yesterday and that always provokes hissy fits. Coral wanted to strangle me when she took one whiff of the clean, unscented fir chips. Sorry Coral, but I needed to clean your cage.
Topkapi was not happy either but she has grown used to my shuffling her substrate around.
Talulah has shed and she was starving today. A little, poor, orphan snake who hasn't eaten in, oh, I don't know, just one week! You are not going to collapse of malnutrition, Talulah. I'm sorry I did not have a mouse waiting the minute you finished shedding, jeez.
These snakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment