My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Stressed Human

Barbossa is driving me bonkers! He doesn't want to eat! Argh!
I don't know of for some reason he decided it's time to hibernate, although he's never done it before. I don't know, why does he have to worry me like this?
Plus, I'm trying to take him out less because I don't want him to waste calories but he looks at me with reproach and starts pacing his cage in a show of excruciating boredom. I'm hoping maybe he's about to shed or something and I haven't noticed yer. Let's hope so.
I'm also sending a prayer for Tybalt to eat tonight. Since he just finished shedding, there's a very good chance he is starving, so we'll see.
As I always say, these snakes will lead me to drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment