My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year Cleaning

It's already been a long week and it's only Tuesday.
Yesterday I spent the day cleaning the library/snake room after I found some fleas in there. Fleas don't do anything to snakes except annoy them, but since my babies are extra picky when it comes to their environment, I felt guilty enough to take it upon myself to clean.
I moved all the tanks to my parent's room and you had to see the faces on some of the snakes. Looking at me as if I had lost my mind. Barbossa u=just cringed in a corner. But at least now they are more comfortable, I hope.
I was supposed to have a lesson today but my teacher called to cancel because he is sick. I have all this time on my hands and I am bored. Are you bored?

No comments:

Post a Comment