My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sense of Security

Everyone is in his or her cage. I think it's been 5 days since the last escape. I think we have improvement, don't you?

Barbossa is still mid-shed so he is hiding underneath his towel. Did I mention it's a Little Mermaid towel? Every time I see him, his serious-looking head peeking out from underneath Ariel's red hair, I have a giggling fit. He's probably not amused, but it was the only towel I had on hand.
Talulah is also not done shedding, but she should look all beautiful in a couple of days.
Not much going on, really, which I'm not to comfortable with. I'm used to being on my toes, chasing after one or another tail slinking into inconvenient places.
We'll see what my babies are planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment