My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Monday, January 10, 2011

Poker Face

It is so gloomy outside I had to muster up energy to type this up. Isn't it incredible how much effect weather has on our systems?
My snakes seem fine, though, depressing weather or not.
Tybalt shed last night and he is looking peckish, unfortunately I won't be able to get him food until Wednesday, so I'm going to see that little head darting up every time I come in the room.
Coral is almost ready to shed and is looking grumpy. I know she is all bluff, but she is a GOOD bluffer. She'd win poker tournaments in a jiffy. I want to take some more pictures of her so maybe in a day or two when she is more herself again I'll attempt a photo shoot. She is a trying model.

No comments:

Post a Comment