My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Friday, December 31, 2010

Feeding Frenzy Friday Part 33

Today's feeding was over in about five minutes. Odin was the lucky boy who got two pinkies because Coral is shedding.
You might well wonder why Coral would be eating a pinkie, well let me share. Since she's been so finicky with her food lately, that the only way I've convinced her to take her frozen/thawed mice is to first entice her with a pinkie. It works like a charm. But today she was dull colored and blue-eyed. She has gotten so much better, I can pick her up without her squirming at all. I'm pressed at her trust level.
Damascus ate without problem and Talulah did not eat because she had two live pinkies on Wednesday. My sister brought them for Tybalt but he was also shedding. They really should leave me notes so I can plan ahead. I'll start leaving them pen and paper nearby and see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment