My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Photo Op


I just wanted to share some pictures I took of Talulah and Tybalt last night. They have grown so much! I just adore them.
You can see Talulah (she's the white and brown one) flicking out her tongue. You can also see the book I'm currently reading, The Stand by Stephen King.



And another one. Can you stop showing your tongue to the world, Talulah? It's not very lady-like.



And that's a close up of Miss Talulah, which meant I was sitting on the floor and staring at her through a lens placed very close to her face. She did not seem in the least perturbed.
I tried to get a close up of Tybalt but he wouldn't stay still.



Another one, a bit blurred. That's my hand on the left. I can almost hear you, "well, who else's hand would it be?"

No comments:

Post a Comment