My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Movie Star


Just wanted to share Odin in his full splendor. He shed last night so it felt only proper to brag about his beauty. He is also much tamer than when I first got him; now he only tries to chew off one finger, not the whole hand. No, I kid, he is becoming a very sweet animal. Pretty much like any snake, or any animal in general, all he needed was attention and gentle care. He doesn't even hiss anymore when I place my hand inside his cage.
Aren't his patterns absolutely gorgeous? I can't get enough of him.



A close up. He could be a movie star, the camera loves him.
Ok, maybe he won't upstage Brad Pitt, but Johnny Depp? In a pinch.

No comments:

Post a Comment