My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Sunday, December 26, 2010

Gift


Barbossa ate today! Yay! His holiday gift to me and I couldn't have asked for a better one.
Every one is doing wonderfully and all my babies ate except for Tybalt because the man who brings the live pinkies to the wildlife center did not come. He's sick or something, and I guess the world ends when he feels unwell. Don't the snakes in the center have to eat, also?
Human selfishness is unbelievable.

I got a new camera as a gift, so you'll be seeing tons of new pictures. My camera and I are practically attached at the hip.
Oh, I also had some more poems accepted in another literary magazine called Berg Gasse 19. They'll appear soon, so I'll post up the link when they're available.

No comments:

Post a Comment