My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Pirates and Oranges


That is my escape artist, Damascus. He's looking so much bigger!
He decided he wanted to see what the oranges were, that nifty citrus scent was just too much temptation. He also discovered those figurines my mom gave my sister as a stocking stuffer. Aren't they adorable? She got a set of pirate figures and I got an Egyptian set. Mighty cool, and very detailed. I know, we are grown-ass women but something cute is something cute.
I took Barbossa out this morning and he almost got stuck under the bathroom door. I seriously thought I was going to have to unhinge the screws and bring the door down. I was freaking out, he was freaking out, the whole thing was a bit of a nightmare but I finally managed to slip the largest coil under the door and he slithered free. He then curled up and refused to move anymore. I don't blame him, we had enough fun for one morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment