My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Friday, December 3, 2010

Feeding Frenzy Friday Part 31

Damascus is magical. I'm convinced.
It's the only way he could have made it outof his cage yet AGAIN! HOw does he do it? I have so many books, huge, fat textbooks, piled one on top of the other, I don't know how he can lift them. When I find him again, I have no clue what I'm going to do with him!

Other than that, everyone has been in a jolly mood, eating without issue. Odin is the quickest snake when he eats, and Talulah is a ball of sunshine. You can practically see the smile on her face when it's food time.
Coral ate on Tuesday a leftover mouse, and Tybalt ate Wednesday night his pinkies. Actually two.

Where the hell is Damascus?!And why does he do this to me every time the weather gets cooler?
I know why, so I can worry even more. Mean snake.

No comments:

Post a Comment