My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Friday, December 17, 2010

Feeding Frenzy Friday Part 32

I think Coral is getting used to the whole live mouse thing. She now scoffs at my poor offerings, laughs in my face as I beg her to please try the frozen/thawed mouse. Mwhahahaha.
Probably too dramatic, but I can assure you that's what it feels like when she flicks her tongue over the food and violently turns her head in another direction. I'll let her go hungry this week and see if she can get back on the prekilled mice.

Odin ate spectacularly as always as did Talulah. Tybalt did not eat on Wednesday because my sister could not get a pinkie, poor baby.
Topkapi will eat tonight.

Today was a really quick feeding day.

Oh, I've had another poem published so if you're interested here is the website to get a copy: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/33481

No comments:

Post a Comment