My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Saturday, December 11, 2010

Cold Days


That is Barbossa's way of telling me it's too cold. I put him on my bed while I read and after he finally decided to move he headed straight for the covers. Fine with me.

Yesterday I had a lesson so I felt too lazy to write about every eating. Odin ate even though he has blue eyes, he's incredible.
Coral did not want hers so Topkapi got it and ate it with no problem. Talulah ate the pinkie Tybalt did not want on Wednesday so it was a pretty quick feeding day.

I forgot to tell you that another poems was published in a literary magazine. This poem is called "Of a Morning in Hell" and you can find it here http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/blinking-cursor-issue-4---winter-2010/14248491
if any of you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment