My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Friday, November 12, 2010

Feeding Frenzy Friday Part 28


Today was a short feeding day. Talulah is still shedding so no food for her. I gave her pinkie to miss Coral, who had absolutely no qualms in taking it. She actually ate wrapped around my hand again. She really feels no intimidation in having me hold her as she swallows.
Yesterday, my sister sent the woman who used to own Coral a picture of her. She texted back saying how wonderful she looked and how much she's grown. I haven't noticed the change because it's so gradual, but it's good to hear.

Damascus ate yesterday and Odin was his crazy little eating-machine self.
Tonight Topkapi will get hers and that't it for today.

Queen Topkapi int the picture of course, enjoying a patch of sunlight. I think she was actually posing. Her profile is so pretty, isn't it?
I'm such a geek.

A close up

No comments:

Post a Comment