My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hulkiness

I didn't write that Damascus had gotten lost once again.
When I came back from the festival, I went to feed all my babies...and Damascus was not in his cage.
To me, it was unbelievable. He had I don't know how many textbooks on top of his cage. How could he have made it out!? I have come to the decision that he has magical powers. There. I've said it.
Houdini could have learned a thing or two from my baby.
Anyway, I found him last night, sleeping right next to his cage. What is the point of pulling such a feat and then coming back to the same place you just escaped?
Oh, Damascus.

Now he has 4 textbooks and one HUGE round cutting board on top of his cage. If he makes it out again, I need to get a TV crew here because I have the Hulk living in my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment