My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Monday, November 22, 2010

Woe is Me

It appears I have caught a cold. I guess I had it coming after spending 3 FREEZING nights in a tent recently. Oh, well, nothing to do but grin and bear it.

Barbossa is shedding once again, which is incredible. I guess he is eating enough now to be growing every month. So of course he got no mice yesterday, and he's laying very still waiting for his blue eyes to fade.

None of them seem too concerned with my illness. Topkapi looked at me today when I brought her out with a face of disdain "oh, you're sick again. Ugh."
Sorry guys. I'll try my best to get better in the next few days so I don't offend you with my Vick's-vapor-rub-smelling self. I didn't do it on purpose!

No comments:

Post a Comment