My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Mounting Excitement


Only a few more days until I go camping! I'm going again to the Florida Pagan Gathering up in Altoona. I leave Thursday and will not be back until Sunday. It is going to be so much fun and there are going to be some interesting workshops that I'm looking forward to attending.
I didn't see any bears last time I went, but I have not given up hope. I just rather not see one as it tears through my tent in the middle of the night. I guess I should be more careful what I wish for.


No that's not Topkapi, that's Damascus. Isn't it incredible how much he's grown? Last night I wanted to make him a new hiding place, so i chose a carboard box that was holing some flavored tea bags. My mom helped me and we got it all set, it was cozy and dark for him. Then, we tried to put him inside...and he didn't fit. Astounding. So we had to make him another hideout, this time out of a pasta box.
Big box for a big snake.

No comments:

Post a Comment