My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sniffing Roses


Yesterday was my birthday. Yay I am now 25. OK, that's done. The enthusiasm is overwhelming isn't it?

My mom and dad got me a bouquet of roses when they came back from work yesterday, and this morning of course I had to show it to Queen Topkapi. She was not too thrilled about the scent, but I was able to catch her sniffing them.
At least now I know, if I ever want to get her a gift, flowers are not the way to go.
Maybe chocolate covered mice...

Damascus has remained in his cage, surprisingly enough. I half expect him to be gone every morning, although it would take a very strong snake to lift the top of his cage with all the stuff I have piled on it. Still, that's what I thought last time. Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment