My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Friday, November 26, 2010

Feeding Frenzy Friday Part 30

I am a ball of happy right now. Everyone has eaten and is curled up in their cages.
Talulah gave me a little bit of trouble this morning, she couldn't make up her mind if she wanted the pinkie. She struck once and then said, you know what, no, and she refused the mouse. I left her alone for a few minutes and then tried again. This time she took it without issue. Who knows what was going on in her head.

Topkapi just finished eating, gave a big yawn, and curled right back up to sleep. Talk about an easy life. Well, I don't really know, maybe she has pressing business tomorrow morning and needs to get to sleep early. I doubt it, but you never know.

Tomorrow I have no French class because of Thanksgiving, so I get to stay home in my pajamas all day. By the way, if you want to see some of the items that I baked for last night's dinner, click on the link on the right with the name Carabosse's Bakeshop, it'll take you to my baking blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment