My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Friday, November 19, 2010

Feeding Frenzy Friday Part 29

So we are back from the bookfair! My sister and I alre exhausted but full of reading goodies. Honestly I have no idea where I'm going to put all these books. I think the only free place would be under my bed. We'll see.

I fed everyone although I am exhausted because I felt guilty in making them wait. Talulah finally finished shedding and she was starving. I had barely put the mouse in front of her when she pounced in her best imitation of a viscious snake. You're not fooling anyone, Talulah.
Odin continues eating beautifully as does Damascus.
I just have Topkapi to feed in about an hour and I am done!

No comments:

Post a Comment