My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Friday, September 10, 2010

Feeding Frenzy Friday Part 22

Today feeding time was short. Coral has still not shed so I knew she wouldn't eat. I attempted to feed Maat for the millionth time and she again refused. I ended up giving her Pedialyte. I think she's becoming used to it because she grimaces less. Yes, she actually grimaces.
Talulah ate. I can always depend on her gluttony. Damascus also ate although he was shedding. I love ball pythons, I don't know why everyone says they are picky eaters. I've never had too much trouble.
Tybalt ate on Wednesday night, since he is still eating live pinkies, he has to eat when my sister brings the baby mouse from the wildlife center.

I have Topkapi to feed tonight and that's it for this week.

Tomorrow I have to get up bright and early to go to my French class. It's every Saturday from 8:30 to 11:00 am. It is looooooooong. But at least the teacher is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment