My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Monday, September 20, 2010

Waddles of Courage

This is not snake related, but I thought it was quite amusing.
A few days ago I step outside with my iPod and as much sunblock on me as I could slather, to go for a walk. I go most mornings, a good 45 minute walk that clears the head but might one day give me sunstroke. So I open my door and I encounter a grey cat and a momma duck with her babies. They were both sitting, patiently waiting to ambush me with heir cuteness.
Of course I went back inside and brought out a big bag of cat food for them. I placed a pile in front of the cat and was about to put one in front of the ducks, when they decided I just wasn't quick enough. They took matters into their own hands.

Cat, what cat?


We laugh in the face of danger!
The cat, however, did not find it too amusing. Is a little respect too much to ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment