My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Monday, September 13, 2010

In This Desert

Coral finished shedding this morning. All in one piece, good for you Coral! This is because she is super smart and she actually lays inside her water bowl when the humidity levels in her cage go down. My other babies don't quite get this concept, it could get as dry as a desert and they'd still be laying under the heat lamp, waiting for the stupid human to mist their cages.
I gave Barbossa a steam bath again yesterday morning, and I'll probably do it again tonight. I am still miffed with the humidifier, but I'll guess I'll keep trying to use it, leave it for more hours on and see what happens.

I just have one more thing to say for today: it is damn hot outside. I just came back from a lesson and stepping outside is like opening the gates of hell. Truly God-awful. Ok, that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment