My experiences as a snake owner and as a snake enthusiast. With a healthy potpourri of other stuff...




Friday, September 17, 2010

Feeding Frenzy Friday Part 23

Some babies ate today, some babies did not.

Damascus of course ate the mouse I offered him. It was a pretty large mouse so at one point I really thought he was having trouble swallowing it. I was preparing myself to jump to the rescue (don't ask me what I would have done if he really was choking, I have no clue) when he managed to slide it down a bit more down his throat. I almost had a coronary.

Maat, say it with me, did not eat. I gave her Pedialyte and checked her for the millionth time to make sure she has no injuries or anything that might give a clue as to why she is being so stubborn. I found nothing, of course.

Talulah ate fine.
I did not offer Coral food since she already ate earlier this week and I don't want her to explode. She looked disappointed, but she'll get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment